I know, I know.. I’ve been terrible about updating here. I’ve been a bit preoccupied with getting things back up and running after vacation, and making some adjustments in the shop. One of the things I’ve been busy with is streamlining processes and adding some custom tooling in order to speed up production of the “standard catalog” kitchen and utility knives. I’ve gotten about 60% of the changes I want to make implemented.
I’ve got steel in the kiln so I shouldn’t ramble .. so I’ll leave you with a recent picture of what is on the bench.. these are profiled, drilled and stress relieved.. next step will be heat treatment.
I see you have comments re-enabled.
You should do a post on the entire knife making process so we simple computer people can have a glimpse of what we could be doing with our lives. Or so We can just learn how it all works.
Good to see you’re still alive and seemingly doing well.
Hey Bill, yea, doing well. That is a good idea, I’ll try to put something together.. it will probably take a while though.
I should get out that way for lunch one of these days.