This afternoon I finally got a chance to start dialing in the CNC table. I wrote up a simple Gcode file to do a few major traverse of each axis and then a couple of cut moves, one straight one radius. Turns out that 300ips == badness.. lost steps and just sort of jammed up the steppers. This was the default set into the machine. Got to learn quite a bit about resetting the and re-zeroing the machine. Turns out 200ips is a fine traverse speed. I’m not worried about minimizing the program time and can live with a slower traverse speed. I think the next thing I’ll do with it is to make a holder for a pen and determine if it is calibrated accurately for axis travel.. In other words if I tell it to move 10 inches how much does it actually move.